We are positive doer-personalities and #anti-bullshitter who inspire people to break new ground.
Our product is a SaaS-enabled marketplace for industrial spare parts. Our customers (e.g. PORSCHE, VW) use our system to identify and procure spare parts for their machines more easily. Our solution is based on state-of-the-art languages, technologies and tools from the fields of semantic data management, Big Data and automated data processing.
We offer you the opportunity to:
- to join an extremely energetic and international 27-person team in the early phase of our start-up and to be a central pillar of the SPARETECH success story.
- develop processes and guidelines in the area of system administration together with the founders and push topics forward
- to be the central contact person at SPARETECH for all questions regarding hardware and software of our internally used IT systems
- plan and manage the onboarding of new colleagues
- to implement new IT systems and be responsible for the setup of those (from hardware procurement to software installation and setup of new accounts)
- keeping IT systems up to date and ensuring protection against viruses and unauthorized access by third parties
Join our team if you:
- you are enthusiastic about new technologies
- have already gained some practical experience in the field of IT system administration
- have already gained first experiences in the field of IT-Administration during an internship or as a working student
- would like to contribute your own ideas and experience and enjoy working independently
- have good knowledge of Office 365 Suite (incl. Sharepoint, Teams, etc.) and basic knowledge of computer hardware
- speak German and English fluently
You can expect:
- a dynamic Industry 4.0 start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches and cooperation at eye level are valued
- a flat hierarchy, great entrepreneurial spirit and an open feedback culture
- a highly professional working environment, both digital and in our beautiful headquarters in the heart of Stuttgart with fresh fruit, snacks, coffee and a fully ergonomic desk
- the opportunity to continue working for us after your graduation