We are positive doer-personalities and #anti-bullshitter who inspire people to break new ground.
Our product is a SaaS-enabled marketplace for industrial spare parts. Our customers (e.g. PORSCHE, VW) use our system to identify and procure spare parts for their machines more easily. Our solution is based on state-of-the-art languages, technologies and tools from the fields of semantic data management, Big Data and automated data processing.
We offer you the opportunity to:
- be the first point of contact UX / UI at SPARETECH
- significantly influence our product development by contributing your own creative ideas and your design decisions
- develop the UX- strategy of our SaaS product
- join an extremely energetic and international team of 30 people in the early stages of our startup and be a central pillar of SPARETECH's success story.
Become part of our team if you:
- enjoy working on a complex product and always strive to harmonize user and business requirements
- have already worked on web-based projects for one or two years, ideally in a SaaS environment
- already have completed a university degree in UI/UX design, interaction design, media informatics in several of your studies (nice to have)
- have knowledge of common design and prototyping tools, e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, WordPress
- have the ability to iterate quickly and create low and high fidelity prototypes
- have excellent English skills (German: Nice to have)
You can expect:
- an international team, where new ideas, creative ways and cooperation at eye level are valued
- a dynamic Industry 4.0 startup atmosphere, where you can realize yourself and your ideas
- an annual training budget, professional coaching and maximum degrees of freedom
- a competitive salary and a permanent full-time contract
- the possibility to work up to 100% remote in a home office or in one of our nationwide design offices
- a new jobbike to escape the city traffic or a QualiTrain membership to try out more sports
- a very professional working environment in our beautiful headquarters in Stuttgart with fresh fruit, snacks, coffee and a fully ergonomic desk
Take your chance and apply now!