We are positive doer-personalities and #anti-bullshitter who inspire people to break new ground.
Our product is a SaaS-enabled marketplace for industrial spare parts. Our customers (e.g. PORSCHE, VW) use our system to identify and procure spare parts for their machines more easily. Our solution is based on state-of-the-art languages, technologies and tools from the fields of semantic data management, Big Data and automated data processing.
We offer you the opportunity to:
- To be the central contact in the UX / UI area at SPARETECH
- significantly influence our product development by contributing your own creative ideas and your design decisions
- develop the UX- strategy of our SaaS product
- join an extremely energetic and international team of 30 people in the early stages of our startup and be a central pillar of SPARETECH's success story.
Become part of our team if you:
- enjoy working on a complex product and always strive to harmonize user and business requirements
- Have already worked for one to two years in web-based projects, ideally in a SaaS environment
- completed a university degree in UI/UX design, interaction design, media informatics in several of your studies (nice to have)
- have knowledge of common design and prototyping tools, e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, WordPress
- Has the ability to iterate quickly and to create low and high fidelity prototypes
- Have excellent knowledge of English (German: Nice to have)
We offer you
- An international team in which new ideas, creative approaches and collaboration are valued on an equal footing
- a dynamic industry 4.0 startup atmosphere, where you can realize yourself and your ideas
- an annual training budget, professional coaching and maximum degrees of freedom
- a competitive salary and a permanent full-time contract
- the possibility work up to 100% remote or in one of our nationwide design offices
- a new Jobbike to escape the city traffic or a QualiTrain membership to try out other sports
- A highly professional working environment, both digital and in our beautiful headquarters in the heart of Stuttgart with fresh fruits, snacks, coffee and a fully ergonomic desk
Take your chance and apply now!