We are positive doer-personalities and #anti-bullshitter who inspire people to break new ground.
Our product is a SaaS-enabled marketplace for industrial spare parts. Our customers (e.g. PORSCHE, VW) use our system to identify and procure spare parts for their machines more easily. Our solution is based on state-of-the-art languages, technologies and tools from the fields of semantic data management, Big Data and automated data processing.
We offer you the opportunity to:
- To join an energetic and international team in the early phase of our startup and to be an important part of the sparetech.io success story
- join a diverse team that values your effort, appreciates your ideas and opinion
- collaborate closely with our Founders, Engineers and Partner- / Data Management
- Constantly develop your skills
Become part of our team if you
- Want to work in a fast-growing startup with a proven product and top customers from the industry
- Want to solve interesting and difficult real world problems and write software to make a difference
- Have three to five years of experience developing web-based software
- Bringing your own ideas and want to participate in decisions
You can expect:
- A dynamic Industry 4.0 start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches and cooperation at eye level are appreciated
- A flat hierarchy, great entrepreneurial spirit and an open feedback culture
- an annual training budget, professional coaching, QualiTrain grant and JobRad
- a competitive salary with an equity package as well as permanent full-time contract
- the possibility to work up to 100% remote, when you are not at the customer
- a highly professional working environment, both digital and in our beautiful headquarters in the heart of Stuttgart with fresh fruit, snacks, coffee and a fully ergonomic desk
Take your chance and apply now!