We are positive doer-personalities and #anti-bullshitter who inspire people to break new ground.
Our product is a SaaS-enabled marketplace for industrial spare parts. Our customers (e.g. PORSCHE, VW) use our system to identify and procure spare parts for their machines more easily. Our solution is based on state-of-the-art languages, technologies and tools from the fields of semantic data management, Big Data and automated data processing.
We offer you the opportunity to:
- to join an extremely energetic and international 16-person team in the early phase of our start-up and to be a central pillar of the SPARETECH success story.
- to further develop the sales strategy and structures together with the founding team
- to acquire new customers and to negotiate and conclude framework and project contracts with them independently
- to support our globally active key accounts as Key Account Manager
- to build up a powerful, international sales team
- to represent SPARETECH at our customers' premises and at trade fairs at home and abroad
- to take responsibility for sales and results
Become part of our team if you
- want to inspire customers to explore new ways to fully digitalize the industrial aftermarket
- are able to communicate confidently with customers from various industries and business partners at various hierarchical levels (fluent in German and English) and show assertiveness through your binding appearance
- have several years of sales experience, preferably in an international, B2B SaaS environment
- have strong analytical thinking, initiative, and a structured and result-oriented way of working
- have basic knowledge of enterprise software, such as SAP or merchandise management systems
- have a master's degree in engineering, business administration or information sciences
- have good knowledge of the industrial spare parts industry (nice to have)
You can expect:
- a dynamic Industry 4.0 start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches and cooperation at eye level are appreciated
- a flat hierarchy, great entrepreneurial spirit and an open feedback culture
- an annual training budget, professional coaching, QualiTrain grant and JobRad
- a competitive salary and a permanent full-time contract
- the possibility to work up to 100% remote, when you are not with the customer
- a highly professional working environment, both digital and in our beautiful headquarters in the heart of Stuttgart with fresh fruit, snacks, coffee and a fully ergonomic desk
Take your chance and apply now!