We are positive doer-personalities and #anti-bullshitter who inspire people to break new ground.
Our product is a SaaS-enabled marketplace for industrial spare parts. Our customers (e.g. PORSCHE, VW) use our system to identify and procure spare parts for their machines more easily. Our solution is based on state-of-the-art languages, technologies and tools from the fields of semantic data management, Big Data and automated data processing.
We offer you the possibilities to:
- join an extremely energetic and international 30-person team in the early phase of our start-up and to be a central pillar of the SPARETECH success story.
- take responsibility for the entire recruiting process, from job definition, active sourcing and applicant management to onboarding
- take the candidate experience to a new level by exploring new and creative ways of doing things
- contribute your own ideas to our overall goal: to attract the best talents for SPARETECH
- further develop the recruiting strategy and the employer branding together with your colleague Anja-Maria
- represent SPARETECH and our culture at events and trade fairs
Join our team if you:
- want to inspire candidates to set new benchmarks for the digital spare parts world together with the existing team
- can communicate with a wide variety of characters, fluently in German and English and diversity and inclusion are a matter of course for you
- are emphatic: you quickly establish relationships with other people and enjoy networking
- are not intimidated by the challenges of active sourcing, you are self-organizing and goal-oriented
- have at least one year of active sourcing experience and have already scouted and hired new talent, ideally in a scaling SaaS-company
- have a degree from a university or college
You can expect:
- a dynamic Industry 4.0 start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches and cooperation at eye level are valued
- a flat hierarchy, great entrepreneurial spirit and an open feedback culture
- the possibility to work 100% remotely at your height-adjustable desk in your home office
- you don't want to work at home all the time? No worries, then why not work from one of our nationwide design offices?
- further development and training is important to you? To us, as well. That's why we plan monthly coaching sessions and invest an annual training budget of 1.000€
- a new Jobbike to escape the city traffic or a QualiTrain membership to try out other sports