We are positive doer-personalities and #anti-bullshitter who inspire people to explore new paths.
Our product is a SaaS-enabled marketplace for industrial spare parts. Our customers (e.g. PORSCHE, VW) use our system to identify and procure spare parts for their machines more easily. Our solution is based on state-of-the-art languages, technologies and tools from the fields of semantic data management, Big Data and automated data processing.
We offer you the possibilities:
- to join an extremely energetic and international 16-person team in the early phase of our start-up and to be a central pillar of the SPARETECH success story.
- to develop the expansion strategy for our strong partner network together with the founding team
- to acquire new manufacturer partners and to negotiate and conclude partner contracts with them independently
- to support our partners (Siemens, Festo, Bosch Rexroth, etc.) as Key Account Manager
- to represent SPARETECH at our customers' premises and at trade fairs at home and abroad
- to take responsibility for sales and results
Join our team if you:
- want to inspire customers and colleagues to explore new paths to create the digital world of spare parts
- are able to communicate confidently with business partners at various hierarchical levels (fluent in German and English) and show assertiveness through a binding appearance
- several years of sales experience, preferably in an industrial B2B SaaS environment
- have strong analytical thinking, initiative, and a structured and result-oriented way of working
- have basic knowledge of enterprise software, such as SAP or merchandise management systems
- have a master's degree in engineering, business administration or information sciences
- have good knowledge of the industrial spare parts industry (nice to have)
You can expect:
- a dynamic Industry 4.0 start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches and cooperation at eye level are valued
- a flat hierarchy, great entrepreneurial spirit and an open feedback culture
- an annual training budget, professional coaching, QualiTrain grant and JobRad
- a competitive salary and a permanent full-time contract
- the possibility to work up to 100% remote, when you are not at the customer
- a highly professional working environment, both digital and in our beautiful headquarters in the heart of Stuttgart with fresh fruit, snacks, coffee and a fully ergonomic desk