We are positive doer-personalities and #anti-bullshitters who inspire people to break new ground.
Our product is a SaaS-enabled marketplace for industrial spare parts. Our customers (e.g. PORSCHE, VW) use our system to identify and procure spare parts for their machines more easily. Our solution is based on state-of-the-art languages, technologies and tools from the fields of semantic data management, Big Data and automated data processing.
We offer you the opportunity to
- join an extremely energetic and international 25-person team in the early phase of our start-up and to be a central pillar of the SPARETECH success story.
- clean up our customers material master data and parts lists using our software
- conduct research on spare parts and product data
- prepare raw data and search results to make them ready for import into the Workbench
- practically apply your acquired knowledge in automation technology to solve technical clarification cases in consultation with customers and partner manufacturers
Become part of our team if you
- want to inspire customers and colleagues to explore new paths to create the digital world of spare parts
- want to apply your technical understanding and knowledge that you have acquired during your technically oriented education, further qualification as a technician or your engineering or business studies
- have gathered pratical experience in structuring data-driven problems or in the area of maintenance, factory planning or logistics management
- have strong analytical thinking, initiative and a structured as well as detail-oriented way of working
- highly value service mentality and let it guide your actions and demeanor
- have strong skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- speak fluent German and possess very good English skills
We offer you
- an international team, where new ideas, creative ways and cooperation at eye level are valued
- a dynamic Industry 4.0 startup atmosphere, where you can realize yourself and your ideas
- a close cooperation with the founders
- an annual training budget, professional coaching and maximum degrees of freedom
- a competitive salary and a permanent full-time contract
- the possibility to work up to 100% remote
- a highly professional work environment both digital and in one of our design offices in Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Berlin, Munich, Cologne, etc. with fresh fruit, snacks, coffee and a fully ergonomic desk
Take your chance and apply now!