We are positive doer-personalities and #anti-bullshitter who inspire people to explore new paths.
Our product is a SaaS-enabled marketplace for industrial spare parts. Our customers (e.g. PORSCHE, VW) use our system to identify and procure spare parts for their machines more easily. Our solution is based on state-of-the-art languages, technologies and tools from the fields of semantic data management, Big Data and automated data processing.
We offer you the possibilities:
- to join an extremely energetic and international 16-person team in the early phase of our start-up and to be a central pillar of the SPARETECH success story.
- To apply your knowledge in automation technology in order to coordinate customer projects and solve data-driven problems
- to interact personally with our (DAX-) customers and partners as a contact person in order to complete orders to their complete satisfaction and to further improve key performance indicators
- to coordinate and further developthe customer support and service team
- to extend the Customer SuccessStrategy in order to make customer experiences measurable and to solve softwareuser problems easily
- to actively participate in the further developmentof our product by passing on customer feedback and process improvement ideas to our development team
Join our team if you:
You can expect:
- a dynamic Industry 4.0 start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches and cooperation at eye level are valued
- a flat hierarchy, great entrepreneurial spirit and an open feedback culture
- an annual training budget, professional coaching, QualiTrain grant and JobRad
- a competitive salary and a permanent full-time contract
- the possibility to work up to 100% remote
- a highly professional working environment, both digital and in our beautiful headquarters in the heart of Stuttgart with fresh fruit, snacks, coffee and a fully ergonomic desk