We are positive doer-personalities and #anti-bullshitter who inspire people to explore new paths.
Our product is a SaaS-enabled marketplace for industrial spare parts. Our customers (e.g. PORSCHE, VW) use our system to identify and procure spare parts for their machines more easily. Our solution is based on state-of-the-art languages, technologies and tools from the fields of semantic data management, Big Data and automated data processing.
We offer you the possibilities:
- to join an extremely energetic and international 16-person team in the early phase of our start-up and to be a central pillar of the SPARETECH success story.
to clean up our customers' material master data and parts lists using our software
To further automate and improve internal processes and quality standards
Practically apply your acquired knowledge in automation technology to solve technical clarification cases in consultation with customers and partner manufacturers
Establish a customer support team to easily solve software user problems and make a real impact in the real production world
to share customer feedback and process improvement ideas with the development team, which derives new functionalities for the software development
Join our team if you:
- want to inspire customers and colleagues to explore new paths to create the digital world of spare parts
have relevant professional experience in the structuring of data-driven problems, ideally in the software environment, start-up(s) or technology-driven companies
have strong analytical thinking, initiative and a structured as well as results-oriented way of working
- have successfully completed a degree in engineering or economics
- are willing to check large amounts of data points by manual searches and analyses
- have strong skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- speak very good German and English
You can expect:
- a dynamic Industry 4.0 start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches and cooperation at eye level are valued
- a flat hierarchy, great entrepreneurial spirit and an open feedback culture
- an annual training budget, professional coaching, QualiTrain grant and JobRad
- a competitive salary and a permanent full-time contract
- the possibility to work up to 100% remote
- a highly professional working environment, both digital and in our beautiful headquarters in the heart of Stuttgart with fresh fruit, snacks, coffee and a fully ergonomic desk