We are positive doer-personalities and #anti-bullshitter who inspire people to break new ground.
Our product is a SaaS-enabled marketplace for industrial spare parts. Our customers (e.g. PORSCHE, VW) use our system to identify and procure spare parts for their machines more easily. Our solution is based on state-of-the-art languages, technologies and tools from the fields of semantic data management, Big Data and automated data processing.
We offer you the opportunity to:
- join an extremely energetic and international team of 30 people in the early stages of our startup and be a central pillar of SPARETECH's success story.
- take responsibility for topics in the area of Product Data Management and Data Acquisition by continuously challenging and improving our existing structures
- perform various analyses of our data with the use of analytical tools such as Excel, and derive and implement concrete measures based on these analyses
- further improve the existing reporting structure for the Data Management area, reporting directly to the founders
- acquire new data together with the partner management based on your analyses
- develop the app and the data processing together with the engineering team based on your experience
Become part of our team if you:
- are proficient in using common analysis tools such as Excel and love analyzing data
- think analytically and work in a structured way
- like to get quickly into new topics and you want to work on your own responsibility
- already have some experience in managing smaller projects or sub-projects
- have completed a degree in economics or an economically oriented technical course of study
- speak fluent English and German
We offer you
- an international team where new ideas, creative ways and collaboration at eye level are valued
- a dynamic industry 4.0 startup atmosphere, where you can realize yourself and your ideas
- an annual training budget, professional coaching and maximum degrees of freedom
- a competitive salary and a permanent full-time contract
- the possibility to work up to 100% remote in a home office or in one of our nationwide design offices
- a new jobbike to escape the city traffic or a QualiTrain membership to try out more sports
Take your chance and apply now!