We are positive doer-personalities and #anti-bullshitter who inspire people to break new ground.
Our product is a SaaS-enabled marketplace for industrial spare parts. Our customers (e.g. PORSCHE, VW) use our system to identify and procure spare parts for their machines more easily. Our solution is based on state-of-the-art languages, technologies and tools from the fields of semantic data management, Big Data and automated data processing.
We offer you the opportunity to:
- Together with our data team, to make the data acquisition, processing and storage of our software even better
- design, build, test and deploy features and improvements
- Use an API-first approach to develop our Kotlin-based backends and our TypeScript-based React.js frontends
- Execute all of our services in an AWS cloud environment and deliver them via CI / CD pipelines
- To work with different data sources (PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Elastic Search)
Become part of our team if you
- Want to bring your own ideas to a fast-growing company and participate in decisions
- Have several years of experience in Java-based backend development (Kotlin / Ktor is a plus)
- Bring both relational and non-relational database technologies (Nice to have: experience in developing search engines)
You can expect:
- A dynamic Industry 4.0 start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches and cooperation at eye level are appreciated
- A flat hierarchy, great entrepreneurial spirit and an open feedback culture
- an annual training budget, professional coaching, QualiTrain grant and JobRad
- a competitive salary with an equity package as well as permanent full-time contract
- the possibility to work up to 100% remote or in one of our nationwide design offices
- a highly professional working environment, both digital and in our beautiful headquarters in the heart of Stuttgart with fresh fruit, snacks, coffee and a fully ergonomic desk
Take your chance and apply now!